Thursday, April 16, 2015

March Beauty Review 2015



March beauty review.
Unfotunately for my wallet I did a lot of shopping this month. The depressing part is I purchased 98% of this stuff this monthwhoops.. I have a lot of products this month. I like retail therapy and tis month i hit a couple things that upset me so what did i do? I bought makeup. HAha, I have sworn off buying makeup for all over april. I've done good so far but it is only the beginning.


Skin:
Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera Gel ( Not pictured)*
Cerave Moisturizing Cream *
Eyes:
Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar – Favroite Shades: Peanut Butter, caramel, puddin’, and hot fudge
Lorac Pro 2 – Favorite Shades: Buff, Nectar, Cool Grey, Plum, and Rose.
Coastal Scents shadows – Redwood, Light Slate, and Persian Peach. *
L’oreal Infallible Eye shadow in 888 Iced Latte *
Salon Perfect Demi Wispies
Brows:
Salon Perfect Brow Pomade in Blonde
Face:
Sephora Teint Infusion Fooundation in 20 Cream
Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation in 810 Classic Ivory
L’oreal Visible Lift Concealer in 302 Light
E.L.F. Blush Palette in Light – Upper left hand corner shade *
E.L.F. Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder in Fiji
Lips:
Blistex Lip Medex
Jordana Easy Liners – Tawny, Rock N Rose, and Rose Crush
Rimmel Exaggerate Liner in 018 Addiction
Nyx Lip Liner – Dolly Pink
Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick – Backstage Bambi
Maybelline Vivid – 860 Pink Pop
Wet N Wild Megalast lipstick – Rose Bud
Randoms:
Visine A.C Seasonal Itching and Allergy relief Eye Drops
Katy Perry Killer Queen Perfum (not pictured)
Burts Beees Baby Bee Dusting Powder (Not pictured)
Stella McCartney Stella Perfume

Check out Previous posts for Reviews on items with * next to them!

xox
A

No comments

Post a Comment