Wednesday, November 4, 2015

MY TOP 3 CURRENT SKIN CARE FAVORITES

Hey. Hey. Hey.
Long time no see. Sorry I’m pretty crappy at blogging lately. I’m slowly making my way back into things. But why not come back with some favorites, right?
I used to be soooo into makeup but not so much with skin care. But don’t get me wrong makeup is still a top priority in my life. But I’m learning to take care of my skin better. It has taken some time but home girl is smartening up. Everyone says skin care is worth the investment. While that may be true, I do not have the funds to go out and drop a hundred bucks on an oil. Even though I would love to. So I’m going to show you every other week a few of my favorite items you can get from the drugstore that’s not shit. Keep in mind though drugstore stuff is getting a little pricey lately. Let’s hop right into it.

My top 3 favorite skin care items

1.        Neutrogena rapid clear 2 in 1 fight & fade toner
Hello not as noticeable scars on my face! I’ve always had a scar in my cheek that I noticed but no one else seemed to. This toner has actually made it fade quite a bit actually. I used to use this around this time last year but I stopped because I lost the bottle somewhere. I do not break out often so I’m not sure about how well it works with breakouts. To apply it I just pour a little out on a cotton round and dab it all over my face. You do not need a lot so this bottle should last quite awhile.. The prices ranges from 8-10 bucks for 8 fl. Oz.

2.      Oil essentials soothe lavender & rose hip oil
Do not use this if you’re oily. Because it will obviously make you even more for a little bit. I found this just strolling through rite aid one day and there were 3 or 4 of them to choose from. It was 12.99 so I thought let’s try it. And my god am I happy that I did. It takes some of the redness out of my face. Like yes, make momma happy! It has a really intense lavender scent so if you’re not okay with that, avoid this. After it has soaked in, my face feels sooo soft. I love it. I apply this after my toner day and night. It comes with 1.69 fl. Oz which I thought would last awhile but I’ve used about an eight of it in a month. I plan on trying the others out so if you would like a review of the whole line, lemme know.
3.      Biore pore unclogging scrub
The one thing I hate about this packaging is that it says don’t be dirty on the front of it. Was that necessary? No. remove it please biore. End rant. Anyways, I never really liked scrubs because they were too harsh but this one ain’t too bad honestly. It really does exfoliate my face which gives me a nice clean surface. I use it 2-3 times a week. It ranges in price from 5-8 bucks for 5 oz.

Check out another post ttomorrow and I changed my Instagram name to heytate.
btw the candle holder is 5 bucks at target!

Xox
a

No comments

Post a Comment