Thursday, April 30, 2015

Go to fun lipsticks!

Hi Guys!
I’m back! Finally. Today I thought I’d share my go to fun lipsticks.
I forgot to take pictures of the lip products. I only have lip swatches. I hope you enjoy!

# 1
Lilac
 This with my burgundy hair is my favorite. i first applied Wet N Wild Velvet matte lip color in the stand out all over then apply Maybelline Lilac Flush on top to make the color more opaque.

 # 2
Rose Gold
This is a new color to me and trust me the picture ain’t doin’ it justice. This lipstick is limited edition from Maybelline. I do not know the collection but the color is strike a rose and it is the most perfect rose gold.

# 3
Hollywood Glam 

 I have been waiting for the L’oreal collection exclusive reds to come out and get my hands on Blake’s. I love blake lively and was so glad she was part of this. I applied Wet N Wild lip liner in Berry red all over my lips and went over that with Blake’s Red.


# 4
Gimme Gold

This really isn’t gold but the lipstick is by wet n wild and called 24 Carrot Gold. I applied the wet n wild lip liner in berry red and then went over it with 24 carrot gold.


# 5
Black Beast
I love black lipstick but I feel like I can only pull it off with red hair. I didn’t try it when I was blonde though. I lined my lips with a random black eyeliner and applied wet n wild Fergie lipstick in Pagan Angel on top. I’m currently still wearing this one.

I'm officially back on schedule so there will be a post saturday! 

xox
A



No comments

Post a Comment