Sunday, June 14, 2015

NEW MAYBELLINE MATTE LIPSTICKS + update!

Hello Loves!
I’ve been gone for about a month.
 A big change has happened and if you follow me on Instagram, you already know! I’m expecting Baby B! I’m currently 10 weeks along and will have my first ultrasound July 2nd. Why is my ultrasound coming so late? I’ll be honest I had no idea I was pregnant and that was the fastest they could get me in. I will post the first baby bump picture below and please excuse my messy room!



Now on to the lipsticks! Maybelline came out with their creamy matte lipsticks last year with 10 shades. I only own 10 of those shades : 650 Nude Embrace, 655 Daringly Nude, 660 Touch of spice, 665 lust for blush, 690 siren in scarlet, and 695 divine wine. I will be swatching those today as well. Recently they came out with 10 new shades. I got my hands on 5, the rest were sold out. I own 656 Clay Crush, 682 Blushing Pout, 686 Pink Sugar, 687 All fired up, and 691 rich ruby. These retail between $5.50-5.99. I picked mine up from Walmart so far I have not seen them elsewhere. I know people are spotting them at target.
All of those colors have incredible pigmentation without being drying on the lips. The reason these are not drying is the silicone Maybelline worked into the formula. The packaging has stayed the same with the purple cover and silver tube with the color on the bottom. These and the Milani color statement Matte lipsticks are my favorite from the drugstore. They both are not nearly as drying as the Wet N Wild Megalast lipsticks. Now on to the swatches.


The originals.
The new line.
original ten. Right to left: Nude Embrace, Daringly Nude, TOuch of spice, lust for blush, siren in scarlet, and divine wine.
New additions. Right to left: Clay Crush, Blushing Pout, Pink Sugar, All fired up, and rich ruby.

Keep an eye out on friday for baby update. Posts will be monday, wednesday, friday, and Sunday now!

xox
A

No comments

Post a Comment