Thursday, April 2, 2015

E.L.F. BLush Palettes: Review + Swatches!

Hey Guys!

I recently picked up the E.L.F. Blush palettes at Walmart for $6 each! I was happy I found them since they’ve been sold out online for a bit. They come in two shades Light and dark. Now I wouldn’t say light could only be used on lighter skin tones and dark can only be used for darker skin tones. I’ve used both and to be honest I prefer the dark one. Even though I’m light warm skin tone.
Like most E.L.F. products it is in sleek black packaging with their logo at the bottom. These feel a little bit better in quality compared to some of the others. It’s pretty much just like The HD powders. When you open them up you have four blushes and a big mirror. I have not dropped this so I don’t know how well it holds up in that sense.





Now he actually blush shades are gorgeous. I have swatched both palettes for you. In the light palette you have a light blue toned bubblegum pink, a nude with an orange tint, deeper warmer toned light wine, and a shimmer peachy pink. In the dark palette you have a deeper warm wine, deep mauve, deeper wine with shimmer, and a very deep berry color. Unfortunately most of these if not all have fall out. You can tell in the swatches. But the pigmentation on these is phenomenal. You really only need a brush tap to apply to both cheeks.
I really recommend these to anyone and somebody who is just starting to get into makeup. And I think there might be some MAC dupes in here ;) keep an eye out for that!
Thanks for reading!
Xox
A

No comments

Post a Comment