Thursday, March 26, 2015

Steel Slate Eye



Steel Slate Eye
I was talking to my mom last weekend and she told me she didn’t think anybody could pull off blue eyeshadow. Even after I came up with this look, she still didn’t like it.. II feel like this eye is perfect for the shift of the season. You have a pop of color but it’s a little smokey!
I did not film a tutorial, I can’t seem to get the hang of filming. Blogging seems to be more my speed. I will list the steps and products down below!



Products:


Face:

L'oreal Lumi Primer

L'oreal True Match in w2

Sonia Kashuk All Covered Up Concealer in Porcelain ( not a fan)

Maybelline Fit me Powder in Translucent

E.L.F. COntour palette in Fiji

E.L.F. Blush palette in dark upper left blush shade

E.L.F blush in Gotta Glow

Brows

Salon Perfect Brow Grooming Pencil

Salon Perfect Brow Pomade in Dark Brown & Blonde

Maybelline Brown Drama in BLonde

EYES

E.L.F. Glitter Primer

Coastal Scents Shadows:

-Snow bunny: all over lid

-Ash grey: First Crease Shade & Lower Lash Line

-Incognito: Second crease Shade, Outer V, &  Lower Lash Line

-Light Slate: All over lid & Lower Lash Line

Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow in Vanilla: Inner Corner Highlight

Retro Glam Mascara

Wet N Wil Megalength Mascara

Lips

Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in 018 Addiction

Milani Matte Innocence




STEPS:
1.        Apply E.L.F. Glitter Primer all over lid
2.      Apply Snow Bunny all over Lid and crease use with whatever brush pleases you.
3.      Apply Ash Grey into crease slowly. Build the color to your intensity use a more dense crease brush
4.      Just add a dab of incognito into our crease. This is very pigmented. Use the same brush as before.
5.      Apply Light Slate all over lid with a flat shader brush.
6.      Blend BLEND BLEND, I cannot emphasize that enough.
7.      Take Light Slate from the inner corner of your eye to the middle of your lower lash line with an eyeliner brush.
8.      Press a little bit of incognito from the outter portion of your lower lash line to the middle for your lash line with the same brush you just used.
9.       Blend out the black with Ash Grey on a pencil brush.
110.Apply Maybelline Vanilla in inner corner with an eyeshadow brush or finger..
1Apply Mascara and your done!

I used all BH osmetics brushes for this look.

Hope you enjoyed!
xox 
P.S. I've been playing with fonts! i like this one the best, What do you think? Let me know in the comments!


No comments

Post a Comment