Saturday, March 28, 2015

Skin Care Routine: Day + Night!



Hey Guys!
Today I’m going to share my Day + Night skin care routine. Keep in mind my skin changes frequently so this might not be my routine next month!

Day Time



What I forgot to take a picture of is my cleanser! Silly me.. I wash my face day and night with the Neutrogena oil free acne wash. First I apply my L’oreal Revitalift concentrated serum. I take about a pump and a half and just rub it into my skin. The one thing I don’t like about this product is the smell. It goes away quickly but I’m just not a fan. Next I apply my Neutrogena Hydro Gel moisturizer. I take four small dabs and apply one to each cheek, my chin, and my forehead.. And when I say a small tab, keep it tiny. Again this has a weird smell. My last step is to apply me eye cream. I use either my Olay Regenerist Luminous eye cream or my L’oreal Revitalift Eye. Just apply a small dab under each eye and gently pat it in. I have noticed that the Olay eye cream does hide m dark under eye circles pretty well.



Night Time


Just like in the morning I was my face with the netrogena oli free acne face wash and then apply my L’oreal Serum. Next I either apply my Organix ever ageless cherry blossom argan oil replenishing night cream or my L’oreal Revitalift Intensive Overnight Mask. Lately I’ve been learning more towards the l’oreal one because its new to me compared to the other one and my dark circles in the morning are almost nonexistent. Which makes me very happy. The Organix one has a great smell and will leave your face very smooth but it has a ton of glitter in it so be careful. My final step is eye cream. I use either the L’oreal Rvitalift eye or my Olay Age Defying Eye Cream. The olay one is my favorite but I’m running low so I’ve been using the revitalift more..

That is my current skin care routine, If you try anything out let me know if you enjoyed it!
 Thanks for reading!
xox
A
 

No comments

Post a Comment