Monday, March 23, 2015

L'oreal Infallible Eye Shadows: Review + Swatches!



Hey Guys!
Today I have a review and swatches on the L’oreal Infallible Eyeshadows.
I’ve purchased 5 more since these pictures were taken so if you would like me to update this post with the other swatches, let me know!
At this point I owned: 892 Amber Rush, 800 Bottomless Java, 998 sultry Smoke, 557 Glistening Garnet, 555 Perpetual Purple,333 Golden Sage, and 891 Continuous Cocoa.
These eyeshadows are basically pressed pigments. They’re very soft to the touch and in my opinion apply better with your fingertips. But be careful when taking product out. Due to them being very soft you can indent the shadow quite easily. The pigmentation with these is phenomenal. I already tried using a color base with Golden Sage and I did not like it one bit. But keep in mine that was only one color. Lets move on to packaging details and swatchees!



Above you will see the bottom of the packaging and then the top. I’m a sucker for packaging and this right here impressed me. Epecially since it was from the drugstore. The packaging also holds up, I may have dropped a couple. The tops have the name and the color of the eyeshadow on top which is very helpful in my case. I’m glad I can just see the label and go hey that’s purple!




Above you will see all the swatches with and without flash.

Amber Rush


Continuous Cocoa



Glistening Garnet



Bottomless Java


Perpetual Purple


Golden Sage 



Sultry Smoke

The swatches are without flash. These shadows are really buttery and just glide onto your skin. I have to say GListening Garnet is my favorite.
 Hope You enjoyed!

xoxo
A

No comments

Post a Comment