Monday, May 11, 2015

NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams: Hit or Miss?

NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams


He guys! I remember for years I had been dying to get my hands on these. I didn’t have An Ulta near me til last July and non of the CVS’ around me carried NYX. When I finally got my hands on them, I was disappointed. I own three of them : Sydeny, Tokyo, and Transylvania. Sydeney is a blue toned pink with purple undertones, Tokyo is a bright pink with a little bit of coral in it, and Transylvania is a dark vampy burgundy. I love dark lip colors and I had really high hopes for Transylvania. Transylvania is the one that wears the worst on my lips. It doesn’t even survive a drink of water on my lips while most lipsticks due so that was highly disappointing. Sydney and Tokyo due wear a lot longer but I hate the way they feel. It also does not matter how much I moisturize my lips, you can still see all the lines. In my opinion, these are not worth the hype. I would rather invest my money in a pricier item than purchase anymore. Below I will show you swatches but not on my lips. They look that bad on me.



 
Top to bottom :
Transylvania
Tokyo
Sydney

I have one little announcement! I will be posting everyday this week in honor of my unexplained and unplanned absence!

xox
A

No comments

Post a Comment